Learn what we are doing to navigate this unprecedented situation.
On the 23 March the Government announced that shops selling non-essential items should close to help limit the spread of COVID-19, but that online retailers could continue to sell and deliver to consumers confined to home.
This means online retail now has an increasingly important role to play, and we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We want to do everything we can to make sure you receive the items you need - and also protect the health and safety of all parties involved in an Best Buy Deals transaction.
Whilst policy might change in the coming weeks, we know for now there may be some small adjustments in sending and receiving your Best Buy Deals orders.
Here’s what that means for...
As long as there are hardworking posties and couriers, our online store will remain open. The latest guidance is that there is a very low risk of Coronavirus transmission from parcels, so follow the below guidelines to keep your risk minimal:
- Use sensible precautions when receiving parcels – e.g. wash your hands after opening and dispose of packaging and be mindful of social distancing when receiving parcels.
- If you’re buying an item for collection, please keep the government regulations in mind. We encourage you to think about whether your purchase is necessary at the moment, or perhaps postpone collection until after the lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Please do agree this with the seller before completing the transaction.
- If your purchase is urgent, or if you are buying and collecting on behalf of a vulnerable person, arrange sensible social distancing rules with your seller and ensure you stick to them.
- Please keep collections restricted to your local area so that they can be incorporated into your daily exercise outing, and of course practice social distancing.
To help support our buyers and sellers with items returned during this period, we have applied new temporary extensions to our returns and Best Buy Deals Money Back Guarantee policy:
- Buyers have 21 business days to post their returned item back to the seller, from the moment the seller accepts a return and the buyer receives a returns postage label
- Sellers have 5 business days to issue a refund, from the date that the tracking confirms the item has been delivered back to them
We’re adapting to new ways of working in order to do what is right for the health and safety of our workrs . With ongoing quarantines and social distancing measures, our buyers are facing challenges in returning items within previously allotted windows; and we are facing challenges in processing refunds within previously allotted windows.
These extensions to our returns policy aim to allow buyers time to contact a carrier to pick up the item or ask for outside help to get the item to the post; and aim to allow our staff extra time to arrange pick up of the returned item, and to inspect the item and issue a refund
Like many of you, at Best Buy Deals we’re still adapting to new ways of working.
We’re currently revising our working arrangements to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our team and the general public, and for this reason phone support will be temporarily unavailable.
We’re working on restoring our normal service as quickly as possible. We understand that in the meantime, you might need our assistance, and so we want to make sure we’re here for you in other ways. Please contact our sales team at https://www.bestbuydealsglobal.com to see how we can help.